Thursday, August 27, 2009

The NFC

I just wanted to write a post about diffrent things happening or that I think will happen this year.

My first subject is the Chicago Bears. Getting Cutler might just be the ticket to get them to the Super Bowl. Also Matt Forte made the record of most rushing yards for a rookie runningback. Their defense is one of the best out there and with the "D" healthy this year they will return to being a defensive force in the NFC as well as an Offensive force now that Cutler is on the team. I watched their preseason game against the Giants and their offense did extremly well and their defense shutdown Eli. I am predicting that the Bears will have a great season this year and that the NFC championship might very well be Eagles vs. Bears.



Also I wanted to give my prediction of who I think will be the dominating teams in the NFC.



I think if they can pull themselves together in the playoff, the Eagles could go to the Super Bowl.



Also I think the Falcons will do good this year with the upgrade of former Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Tony Gonzalez.



I also think as I said earlier in this post that the Bear will do well this year.



The Packers are rebounding and Aaron Rogers is looking better then ever.



The Vikings look good as well if they can keep their QB problem under control.



Also I am going to put down who I think will win each divsion in the NFC and who will get the wildcard spots



NFC North: Chicago Bears

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles

NFC West: Arizona Cardinals

NFC Wildcard #1: Dallas Cowboys, Minnasota Vikings, Washington Redskins

NFC Wildcard #2 : New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Carolina Panthers



Note: Dallas always seems to have some kind of player problem, that's why I don't have them winning their division

Note: Philadelphia: although I think they can go 14-2 they do have a hard divsion but if they do come out stong I think they can top the NFC



And here is just a guess of how many wins these 9 teams will have.

Chicago Bears 13-3

Dallas Cowboys 12-4

Philadelphia Eagles 12-4

New York Giants 11-5

Green Bay Packers 10-6

Atlanta Falcons 10-6

Carolina Panthers 10-6

Minnisota Vikings 10-6 (if Farve dosn't start)

Washington Redskins 10-6

Arizona Cardinals 10-6



Now as I said these are only quick guesses so I will soon try to give you a full prediction of team records this year after I finish researching all the teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment