Thursday, August 6, 2009

A little more about Jon

Hello again,

Ok, now a little more about myself.

In the way of sports my favorite NFL team is the Kansas City Chiefs (I'm a home town fan) and my other favorite teams are the Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts.

In MLB I like the Kansas City Royals, Boston Redsocks and St. Louis Cardinals.

I personally am not a big NBA fan but I do like College Basketball and my favorite college basketball teams team the Missouri Tigers, Texas Longhorns and the Tennessee Volenteers.

In College football I like the Missouri Tigers, Texas Lornhorns, Tennessee Volenteers and the Georgia Bulldogs.

In politics I am a conservative republican:-).

Ok now I have giving my favorite teams don't be surprised it I tend to lean towards Missouri teams:-).

Enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment