Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fight for the Big 12 North (from Alex)

I think that this year it will be a tough fight in the Big 12 North between Missouri, Nebraska and Kansas.

My rankings of the three are...



1. Missouri



Yes I know that they lost QB Chase Daniels, WR Jeremy Maclin, TE Chase Coffman, S William Moore, DL Stryker Sulak and LB Brock Christopher but they recruited a QB that is just about as good as Daniels, a TE Just as good if not better than Coffman, they recruited a decent WR, A 4 star LB, and a decent S, so they just about got what they had last year...and that isn't counting players that were just barely not good enough to start. Of the three Missouri has the easiest schedule.




2. Nebraska


I think that Bo Pelini is really turning the team around he did really good last season(considering the year before he came they went 5-7). Now I didn't see there recruiting class but I heard they had a good one. I think Nebraska will go around 9-3 because they don't have the easiest schedule.







3. Kansas
Kansas Didn't lose very many players this year and they had a pretty good recruiting class. They still have QB Todd Reesing, WR Kerry Meier, WR Dezmon Briscoe and HB Jake Sharp. Their Only problem is of the three teams they have the hardest schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment