1. New England Patriots: After a close call against Matt Flynn and company they only need one more win to clinch the East and home field advantage.
2. Atlanta Falcons: They continue to dominate the NFC and are only one game away from clinching the South and home field advantage.
3. Baltimore Ravens: They needed to prove that they can beat a good team and they did against the Saints as their long lost ground game returned.
4. Philadelphia Eagles: This team is total magic on offense, all they need is one more win and they clinch the East.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Without Troy Polamalu their defense looks lost, but they have two very easy games left and then Polamalu should be back for the Playoffs.
6. San Diego Chargers: They have a dominate win against San Francisco but they are still helpless unless the Chiefs lose one of their next two.
7. New York Jets: They needed a statement win and they got it, Mark Sanchez played well, but the defense didn’t look overly impressive.
8. New Orleans Saints: They had a good run going, but got took apart by Baltimore.
9. Chicago Bears: They clinch the North and beat the Favre less Vikings, plus the defense played well after that awful Patriots game.
10. Green Bay Packers: Matt Flynn played great, but the Packers seems like they couldn’t get anything to go their way.
11. Kansas City Chiefs: They have a statement win against the Rams and I think Cassel is earning some MVP votes as well as Jamal Charles.
12. New York Giants: They totally took apart the Eagles until the fourth quarter, by the way the Giants can’t put the loss on the punter, they shouldn’t have let the Eagles get the onside or score 21 points in a matter of minutes.
13. Indianapolis Colts: They have the division back and are now in control of their own fate.
14. Jacksonville Jaguars: They couldn’t seem to hold Payton back the second time and they pretty much got killed.
15. Oakland Raiders: They almost blow a game against a rookie Tim Tebow but thankfully Darren McFadden came to the rescue.
16. Dallas Cowboys: It is a shame the Cowboys can’t somehow make the playoffs because this is a good team.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I think they have proven they are an average team and not a playoff team.
18. San Francisco 49ers: They have a great shot at winning the division and going to the playoffs with a 7-9 record.
19. St. Louis Rams: The Rams really need to win out if they want to have a chance at the division.
20. Buffalo Bills: They are looking like a spoiler as they have become quite the competitive team.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: They finally get a win and snap the losing streak.
22. Houston Texans: Their defense looks worse then any I have seen in College or Pro.
23. Minnesota Vikings: Losing Brett Favre killed them and now they are stuck with
24. Washington Redskins: They looked like they actually had life against the Cowboys and I doubt McNabb will get the job back this season.
25. Tennessee Titans: They get a win without Young and Collins played halfway descent.
26. Seattle Seahawks: They played two quarters of good football but then the Falcons took it to them.
27. Cleveland Browns: They lose against the Bengals, but all in all I think the Browns have to be pleased with the progress this season. If you look at it they might also have a future QB in McCoy and a future shutdown corner in Haden.
28. Detroit Lions: They now have won two strait and finally win one on the road.
29. Miami Dolphins: Miami is a wreck and I think Sparano has to feel the heat from Bill Cowher.
30. Denver Broncos: The Broncos have to be impressed with Tebow but the defense looked REALLY awful.
31. Carolina Panthers: They are threatening their chances of getting Andrew Luck. I think they are glad to get Jonathan Stewart back.
32. Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals blow out the Broncos one week and then get beat by the Panthers.