1. New England Patriots: They hop the Falcons since they killed a team with the Falcons record. This is a team to really watch out for, they are on a roll.
2. Atlanta Falcons: They beat a good team, but the Patriots killed a good team. Another thing, Matt Ryan is showing each week that this team is very capable to come from behind which will help in the playoffs.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers: They didn’t win pretty but they defiantly won. The Steelers defense is unbelievable.
4. Chicago Bears: When Cutler plays well no one has been able to beat this team.
5. Baltimore Ravens: They played a great game of defense, but their offense can’t seem to get it clicking.
6. Green Bay Packers: They have another nice game against the 49ers and wow did the Packers wide receivers make some plays.
7. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Vick is consistently playing good football, but he is taking a lot of hits.
8. New Orleans Saints: Their offense seems to finally be getting on track. But their defense needs to step it up a little, they were really lucky on that off-sides call.
9. New York Jets: Rex Ryan wouldn’t close his mouth, so the Patriots did it for him. I think we saw what might happen if this team gets behind in a big game and that is that Sanchez fell apart.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: It was a hard fought battle but in the end it was the Chiefs defense and not their offense that won the game, plus the Chiefs held Orton to under 150 yards and he was only 6-28 in pass attempts, they will need that same defense this week in a game that may win the division.
11. New York Giants: They blow out Washington, but I think the Redskins beat themselves, so I can’t say too much in favor of the Giants.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: They need to be able to finish games if they want a shot at the playoffs. They had the Falcons beat twice, but then lost, which would have put them in the lead for the division right now.
13. Jacksonville Jaguars: This team is getting better an better as the season goes on and the Colts need to watch out.
14. Dallas Cowboys: This team is for real and they are one Roy Williams fumble away from being 4-0 under Garrett.
15. San Diego Chargers: After having such a great run they are totally dominated by a not so good Oakland team.
16. Indianapolis Colts: They continue to be going down the drain and Peyton Manning seems to be causing it.
17. Minnesota Vikings: They are now 2-0 under the new management and they finally got the picture that if you run Peterson down the opponents throat you will win, even if your quarterbacks throw 4 picks.
18. Oakland Raiders: They have a nice win after a bad stretch, but they need to keep it up if Cable wants to keep his job and if they want a chance at the playoffs.
19. St. Louis Rams: They are getting better and better as the season goes on. Plus, Bradford hasn’t gotten injured, while Colt McCoy and Jimmy Clausen have both had injury problems.
20. Houston Texans: I really don’t know what to say, they have so much talent yet they can’t seem to put a full season together.
21. San Francisco 49ers: I can’t believe they are going to start Alex Smith while Troy Smith has had a much better season and they have 3 wins under Troy Smith while only 1 under Alex Smith.
22. Seattle Seahawks: They comeback and win, although they never should have gotten behind.
23. Cleveland Browns: Jake Delhomme got a win for the Browns, but they are so much better with McCoy at the head.
24. Washington Redskins: They have fallen apart and now we know why Philadelphia traded McNabb within the division.
25. Miami Dolphins: Henne can’t seem to decide whether he wants to play well or not.
26. Tennessee Titans: I think Vince Young didn’t play his last game for the Titans, I think Jeff Fisher is coaching his last season for the Titans.
27. Buffalo Bills: After looking like they were really becoming a competitive team, they fell apart.
28. Denver Broncos: They fire McDaniels when they wanted him to train Tebow, now are they hoping that a runningbacks coach can train Tebow?
29. Detroit Lions: They now have to wait for next season to see if Stafford can be the franchise QB.
30. Cincinnati Bengals: All I can say is that they need to fire Marvin Lewis.
31. Arizona Cardinals: They need to hope that the Panthers don’t draft Luck, so they can get them.
32. Carolina Panthers: They had a nice lead but they can’t hold it, but if they would have won they might not get the No. 1 overall pick.