1. New England Patriots: The Patriots are totally dominating in games now and Tom Brady is playing like he did in 2007.
2. Atlanta Falcons: Another win for this team and they are really rolling.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers: No doubt in my mind this is the best defense by far in the entire league.
4. Philadelphia Eagles: They pick up a nice win and stay in control of the NFC East.
5. New Orleans Saints: Their offense is starting to get hot and at the right time of the season.
6. San Diego Chargers: They are playing dominate football and look like the most talented team in the league.
7. Chicago Bears: They have proved they can’t play in the cold and that isn’t a good thing for a team in Chicago.
8. Baltimore Ravens: They may be winning, but they haven’t controlled any game that they have been in all season long.
9. Green Bay Packers: The loss of Aaron Rogers was a blow, plus he might be out this week as well.
10. Jacksonville Jaguars: This team is play good football and it won’t be a team to go down easy to the Colts.
11. Indianapolis Colts: They get a win and Payton doesn’t throw any picks, I guess that is a start.
12. New York Jets: This team has gone from Super Bowl favorite to Wildcard hopeful. They need to get their team in order and stop talking and tripping and start playing football.
13. Kansas City Chiefs: I think Brodie Croyle showed he won’t be worth getting in free agency, with him at center the Chiefs couldn’t score a point.
14. New York Giants: They have a nice win, but Eli needs to stop throwing so many interceptions.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: They beat Washington, but they shouldn’t have. They need to step it up quick if they want a playoff spot.
16. Oakland Raiders: Well, for the first time I’m impressed with the Raiders and it is not because they won but because they went to the East Coast after a big win and didn’t get blown out.
17. Dallas Cowboys: This team is dangerous and Garrett should be kept as their coach, he has done a great job.
18. San Francisco 49ers: They have a real shot at the division crown, if they can beat St. Louis and win out.
19. St. Louis Rams: They had a chance to make it a 1 point game before half time but instead made it a 15 point game with a pick.
20. Houston Texans: They had a nice game, but they are missing too many pieces to try to make a major run at the playoffs.
21. Minnesota Vikings: I think what ever Favre’s faults were; at lease they kept games competitive.
22. Buffalo Bills: After getting blown out by Minnesota they had a nice win against Cleveland.
23. Washington Redskins: They had a win in place but then the team fell apart again.
24. Miami Dolphins: They won but that win goes to the defense and not the the offense or Chad Henne.
25. Tennessee Titans: Without Vince Young this team isn’t very good.
26. Cleveland Browns: They lose a close one and they need Colt McCoy back under center.
27. Seattle Seahawks: They can’t seem to stay consistent as they had the chance to go a game up over St. Louis.
28. Cincinnati Bengals: They play good football every week, but every week they lose.
29. Detroit Lions: They win one against the Aaron Rogers less Packers and their defense finally shows up a bit.
30. Denver Broncos: Was it a mistake or what to fire McDaniels, at lest their team played football.
31. Arizona Cardinals: They switch to Skelton and he has a nice game and is now 1-0 as a starter.
32. Carolina Panthers: Things can’t get worse for the Panthers.