1. Indianapolis Colts: They Played totally dominate football against Houston and now they are back atop their division.
2. New England Patriots: They are finding a way to win, although I would like to see Brady getting more involved.
3. Baltimore Ravens: They have the tools; they just need to get more consistent week to week.
4. New York Jets: They had a bad loss against Green Bay back those are going to happen. The main thing is that they comeback and play well next week.
5. New York Giants: Their defense is finally showing up and they have a good running game as well.
6. Tennessee Titans: They lost to a good Chargers team last week, no reason to be down.
7. New Orleans Saints: They needed a staple win and they got one against a Steelers team that has potential of going far this season, but needs to clean up the mistakes.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers: They had a bad game against New Orleans but remember the Saints did win the Super Bowl last year.
9. Atlanta Falcons: They could use another big win over Tampa to help their position in a NFC South division who has 3 possible playoff teams in it.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: They didn’t dominate against Buffalo but they finished the game off, remember the Ravens also beat the Bills in OT last week. Also the Chiefs had a good team effort. Matt Cassel was dead most the game but caught fire the final drive.
11. Miami Dolphins: They didn’t get a back call this week and they were able to win. This is a very talented team, but they need to score TD’s and not only get 3 points on each drive.
12. Green Bay Packers: They dominated defensively against the Jets, but Aaron Rogers still looks like he isn’t in control.
13. Houston Texans: They showed how bad their defense was against the Colts, but remember the 2008 Saints didn’t have a great defense either.
14. San Diego Chargers: They are capable of winning every game left on their schedule it is just a matter of wither they will or not.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: I think the Eagles are a good team, but they have to many questions they have to answer from week to week.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: If they can get a big win against Atlanta and take the Division, then I will believe in this team as a playoff contender.
17. Oakland Raiders: They have caught fire the last two weeks and a win at Kansas City would give the Raiders a true shot at the Playoffs.
18. St. Louis Rams: They have something going here and the NFC West might just be bad enough for Sam Bradford and his Rams to make it to the playoffs, remember the 2008 Miami Dolphins did it.
19. Chicago Bears: They have a lot of questions that need to be answered during their bye.
20. Minnesota Vikings: They have totally fallen apart, and now Childress is on the hot seat with a Super Bowl roster that only has 2 wins.
21. Washington Redskins: The benching of McNabb was pretty much sending a message that the Redskins are done for the season.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars: They played a great game against Dallas, lets see if they can carry the success over.
23. Cincinnati Bengals: All they have now is a reality show and not a Super Bowl ring.
24. San Francisco 49ers: They had a good win against the Broncos, but this team clearly isn’t going anywhere.
25. Dallas Cowboys: They have a shot at the No. 1 overall pick this year, did you see that coming at the start of the season?
26. Denver Broncos: They play good offense but their turnovers are killing them.
27. Detroit Lions: With Mathew Stafford back this team can start to try to pick up some more wins. BTW, I can only think of how mad Josh McDaniels has to be at Alphonso Smith.
28. Seattle Seahawks: They have a descent team that might win the division, but this team is clearly running off chance.
29. Arizona Cardinals: Well, Derek Anderson is back as starter and the Cardinals are still losing.
30. Cleveland Browns: They have found a good back in Peyton Hillis, but this team has pretty much stopped looking at a post season run, although they never had one to begin with.
31. Buffalo Bills: They have played great football the last two weeks, but they haven’t been able to close out their games.
32. Carolina Panthers: Neither QB has given the Panthers a spark, I think it is safe to say that John Fox is done.