1. New York Giants: For the first time this year the Giants are at the top of the standing. They are playing dominate football and the one thing that puts them above the rest is their consistency
2. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons played a good game against the Buccaneers and proved they can finish the job as well.
3. Baltimore Ravens: They held against Miami, but they need to get better on defense, now that the offense has gotten back on track.
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Vick said he thought his team was a Super Bowl team and I think he was right.
5. Indianapolis Colts: Well, once again they are not able to play well on a consistent basis from week to week.
6. New England Patriots: They totally got embarrassed against a bad Browns team. They need to win these little ones as well as the big ones.
7. New Orleans Saints: They won, but it wasn’t exactly a dominating game.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers: The Steelers pulled another win off, but this team still looked a little flat.
9. Green Bay Packers: They won convincingly against Dallas, but who hasn’t.
10. Tennessee Titans: Coming off their bye they have a chance to take a nice lead in the AFC South.
11. New York Jets: The should have gotten beaten by Detroit but the Lions fell apart in the final seconds, what has happened to this team?
12. Miami Dolphins: They did lose, but this team is still growing.
13. Kansas City Chiefs: They dominated Oakland, but didn’t come away with a win.
14. San Diego Chargers: They had a close one in Houston, but they were able to pull it off. That special teams is continuing to not awful.
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: They were two yards away from winning that game, this team is for real.
16. Oakland Raiders: They may have won three straight but Seattle isn’t any good and neither is Denver and I’ll tell you what, that was the first time I’ve seen a team be totally dominated and still win.
17. Chicago Bears: They came back with a nice win, now lets see if that will continue to happen.
18. Houston Texans: They have a really bad defense and the game against San Diego helped prove that even more.
19. Minnesota Vikings: They won, but Arizona should have closed that game off, luckily for the Vikings they didn’t. But Minnesota did play well, they just a some untimely turnovers.
20. St. Louis Rams: They come off their bye with a nice record, good job from so far Sam Bradford.
21. Washington Redskins: Will McNabb start or not?
22. Jacksonville Jaguars: They had a bye and were at 500. Jack Del Rio has to be pleased.
23. Cincinnati Bengals: They lost another winnable game.
24. Detroit Lions: They had a win, but this is a young team still learning to win. Also they need Mathew Stafford to stay healthy.
25. Cleveland Browns: They have now beaten New England and New Orleans convincingly.
26. San Francisco 49ers: They come off their bye with something to prove.
27. Denver Broncos: They need to get their team in order as Kansas City comes to town.
28. Dallas Cowboys: I guess Jason Garret will now get a chance to try to turn around this mess.
29. Arizona Cardinals: They had a win against Minnesota, but this team totally fell apart.
30. Buffalo Bills: They are showing signs of life.
31. Seattle Seahawks: They need to start looking towards next season, they have gotten blowout by the Giants and by the Raiders.
32. Carolina Panthers: They are totally flat, and now Jonathan Stewart is hurt, what next?