1. Atlanta Falcons: They proved on Thursday night that they have gotten over the hump and are now among the elite.
2. New England Patriots: After an embarrassing loss to Cleveland the Patriots bounced back with a dominant win.
3. Philadelphia Eagles: A win next week and this team could jump to No. 1, plus Michal Vick looks like MVP material.
4. Baltimore Ravens: Losing to the top ranked team in the final seconds of the game isn’t a back thing.
5. New York Giants: They were dominated by a bad Dallas team, they need to improve.
6. Indianapolis Colts: Injuries are killing this team. Hopefully they can get healthy for next week.
7. Green Bay Packers: Coming off the bye they need to eliminate the mistakes and become the team everyone thought they could be.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers: 1-2 in the last 3 games isn’t great, but they need to limit the mistakes and have some better offensive line play.
9. New York Jets: They should have lost the Cleveland last week, but they made it out. They need to get the offense rolling.
10. New Orleans Saints: They need their defense to improve to be able to make a run at Atlanta.
11. Tennessee Titans: VY needs to take control of this team and get them some wins.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: After another win this Buccaneers team looks impressive
13. Chicago Bears: A nice win against Minnesota puts Chicago in first place.
14. Miami Dolphins: They were able to beat Tennessee with 3 different Quarterbacks, now they the pressure is put on Tyler Thigpen and he has to start against Chicago on Thursday night football.
15. Kansas City Chiefs: They got killed by Denver so now the pressure is on Kansas City.
16. San Diego Chargers: They are starting their annual comeback, lets see if they can pull a big one off and beat Oakland and KC for the division crown.
17. Oakland Raiders: They are coming off their bye and are in first place in the division…will it last long?
18. Jacksonville Jaguars: They come off another good win and now are in the thick of things in the AFC South.
19. Cleveland Browns: They started sloppy and then all of a sudden they beat New Orleans, New England and barley lost to New York.
20. St. Louis Rams: They need a win this week to stay in contention for the division.
21. Washington Redskins: Another bad game for Washington and their season is starting to disappear.
22. Houston Texans: After a great start this group is headed to the bottom of the division.
23. Denver Broncos: A good win against KC might have saved McDaniels job, now lets see if they can keep it up.
24. Dallas Cowboys: Jason Garrett finally got this team to produce and what do you know, they can even win without Tony Romo.
25. Minnesota Vikings: They are officially done and Brett Favre said and now will Leslie Frazier and Tavaris Jackson get a shot at trying to make this tam produce.
26. San Francisco 49ers: They are 2-0 with Troy Smith as the starter.
27. Seattle Seahawks: They got another win and remain atop of the NFC West.
28. Cincinnati Bengals: They have so much talent but they can’t win.
29. Buffalo Bills: They finally get their first win and they are starting to look like a competitive team.
30. Detroit Lions: The game ended on a pass out of bounds during the two point conversion, do they need Mathew Stafford or what.
31. Arizona Cardinals: They lose again and this time it wasn’t the offense that last the game.
32. Carolina Panthers: They lost again and now are the lowest ranked team for the last few weeks.