1. New York Jets: The Jets did have a bye week but the Steelers looked awful and that will give them the go ahead.
2. Indianapolis Colts: The Colts are also coming off a bye and look to beat the Texans on Monday night to retake the lead in the AFC South.
3. New England Patriots: It doesn’t look pretty but they are winning games.
4. Tennessee Titans: They’re defense is becoming one of the most feared in the league and the offense is making up for a sloppy season from Chris Johnson.
5. Baltimore Ravens: They’re defense could stop the Bills offense for nothing and if you want the top spot in the Rankings you need to beat the Bills without going to overtime.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers: They look really bad with Big Ben back…could Tomlin go back to one of his other QB’s?
7. New York Giants: They shouldn’t have won Monday night but with Romo out I think the Cowboys will start to appreciate him more.
8. Atlanta Falcons: They almost blow a 17 point lead but were able to recover and finish the game.
9. Houston Texans: If they can beat the Colts on MNF they can start to gain space in the AFC South.
10. Philadelphia Eagles: Will Andy Reid please decide who he wants to play QB?
11. Kansas City Chiefs: They rebounded with a nice all around effort against the Jaguars to stop their 2 game losing streak.
12. Miami Dolphins: They should have beaten the Steelers if it wasn’t for the wired call and now they are starting to get desperate in a division with two, one loss teams.
13. New Orleans Saints: They are falling apart. Did someone say something about a dynasty?
14. Green Bay Packers: They were one foot away from getting beat by Brett Favre again this team is REALLY flat.
15. Minnesota Vikings: Take away two HORRIBLE throws by Favre and they would have had another win.
16. Washington Redskins: They Beat Chicago but only by 3 points and they had to have 4 interceptions to do it. They need to get the show on the road.
17. Cincinnati Bengals: They almost came back but they shouldn’t have gotten into that big of a deficit in a game against a bad defense.
18. Chicago Bears: They need to trade anything they can to protect Cutler they are killing their franchise QB.
19. San Diego Chargers: Wow, They totally beat the Patriots but the stupid mistakes killed them.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: They are learning how to win, but they need to keep that consistent.
21. Denver Broncos: They totally got killed by a bad Raiders team and they need to rebound quick.
22. Dallas Cowboys: Well…what now? They have probably lost Romo for the season and they already only have one win.
23. St. Louis Rams: They out played Tampa but as is the case with a young team, couldn’t close out the game, but this is a team on the right track.
24. San Francisco 49ers: They need to hope that Alex Smith can heal fast and that the England air will help their football team.
25. Seattle Seahawks: They won but it wasn’t very convincingly, they need to stay consistent.
26. Oakland Raiders: After playing off and on they had a blow out win against the Broncos, they need to keep it going though.
27. Detroit Lions: They were on a bye week so hopefully it will give time for Stafford to heal.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: They are in a mess at the QB position and their defense gave up 42 points to the Chiefs.
29. Cleveland Browns: They got a nice win and the team is starting to look sharper.
30. Carolina Panthers: They got a win, but this team will take a while to turn themselves around.
31. Arizona Cardinals: I thought Max Hall was the next great diamond in the rough? Oh, I guess they were wrong.
32. Buffalo Bills: Fitzpatrick is playing some solid football and the offense is starting to get going.