1. Pittsburgh Steelers: I think they have to stay at the top of the rankings because they played a good game.
2. Indianapolis Colts: The Colts look like they’ve recovered from their 2-2 start and now at 4-2 and they need to knock off the Texans on Monday night after their bye, although most teams haven’t done well after a bye week.
3. New England Patriots: Tom Brady showed he didn’t need Randy Moss to win and Deion Branch had a good welcome back game.
4. New Orleans Saints: After two very bad losses they are now only ½ a game behind first since Atlanta lost, but Atlanta still has the tie breaker with the overtime win they had against the Saints.
5. New York Jets: They didn’t look great against the Broncos, but they did come out with a win.
6. Baltimore Ravens: Ravens played a solid offensive game but the defense couldn’t hold Brady from coming back.
7. New York Giants: The Giants are on the up hill climb and that defense is starting to come around.
8. Tennessee Titans: They totally dominated in their MNF game against Jacksonville. Kerry Collins did well but we hope Vince gets well soon.
9. Philadelphia Eagles: So now who do you start? Kolb did great and Vick is now healthy. I guess most teams don’t have one good QB, so two is a luxury.
10. Houston Texans: They won the game against Kansas City but the Chiefs scored at will against that horrible Texans defense and with Demarco Ryans out for the season it will only get worse, they better hope their offense can out score the opponent every week or this team is in trouble.
11. Atlanta Falcons: They were on a good track but a bad loss to the Eagles hopefully won’t derail that.
12. Kansas City Chiefs: Their offense was great and the defense play good football until the final couple minutes of the game, but this is a young team and they will continue to learn and get better.
13. Miami Dolphins: The Dolphins came up with a win, but this offense needs to step it up, it’s defense can’t win the game every week.
14. Minnesota Vikings: Vikings avoided going 1-4 but only beat a 1-4 team. They need to get Adrian Peterson going to take pressure off of Favre and to help close games.
15. Washington Redskins: They are continuing to make progress; I think Shanahan has then on the right track.
16. Chicago Bears: They would be undefeated if they had a halfway descend offensive line. They need to protect Jay Cutler now that he has show he can be that franchise QB that they gave 2 first round picks for.
17. Green Bay Packers: They seem to never be able to finish a game, plus Aaron Rogers looks REALLY flat.
18. Denver Broncos: The Broncos are starting to come around and they should have beat the Jets, they certainly out played the Jets.
19. San Diego Chargers: I never thought I’d see the day when Phillip Rivers and the Chargers lost to the Rams, but I guess I just did…I don’t know what to say about them.
20. Dallas Cowboys: They are in the same boat as the Chargers…I am speechless.
21. San Francisco 49ers: Well, They finally got a win. I think this is a team capable of coming back and winning the division.
22. Cincinnati Bengals: They haven’t been consistent at all, lets see if the bye week helps, although from so far teams coming off a bye are 5-3.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I don’t mean to knock down the Buccaneers but all along I was wondering when they would get back to the old Buccaneers
24. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford has done wonders in St. Louis with a 3-3 record.
25. Seattle Seahawks: They had a solid win against the Bears, but they need to be more consistent.
26. Detroit Lions: They played a decent game against a hot Giants team, this team is slowly but surly improving.
27. Oakland Raiders: Well, after looking sharp last week Jason Campbell got back to his normal routine of playing flat.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars: They totally got embarrassed against Tennessee and Garrard better stop getting injured so much, because Trent Edwards didn’t play very good.
29. Arizona Cardinals: They are a team that is now went from competing for a Super Bowl to competing for the 1st pick of the draft.
30. Cleveland Browns: Colt McCoy did alright, but no one is going to do good against that Steelers defense.
31. Carolina Panthers: They need to just take the season off.
32. Buffalo Bills: From so are the only thing exciting about these bottom teams is trying to guess who gets the 1st pick in the draft.