1. Pittsburgh Steelers: That defense is totally dominate and with Big Ben returning this team will be the team to beat in the NFL.
2. New York Jets: After a slow start to the season Mark Sanchez and the Jets have caught fire. I think the one weak spot will be if Revis doesn’t get healthy quickly.
3. Baltimore Ravens: If Flacco can sharpen up and play like he did last year there is no boundaries where this team can go.
4. Chicago Bears: This team has caught fire; we can only hope Cutler will not be out much longer.
5. Indianapolis Colts: The Colts had a hard time against Kansas City but the Chiefs defense is becoming one of the best, so expect them to bounce back.
6. Atlanta Falcons: If the Falcons can continue to play well and really get into a rhythm they will have a good chance at taking the NFC South if not the NFC.
7. New England Patriots: Moss or no Moss this team has one player that will make them win and that is Tom Brady. The defense needs to step up, but I think Belichick will find a way just like he always does.
8. Green Bay Packers: This team is so talented but they look REALLY flat and without Aaron Rogers it is only going to get worse.
9. New Orleans Saints: Well, to lose to an up and coming Falcons team is one thing, but to lose to a Cardinals team that is in total rebuilding mode is really bad.
10. Kansas City Chiefs: This defense is for real, they held Peyton Manning to less then 300 yards and didn’t let him get a single touchdown, No other team has been able to do that this season. Plus, take away a dropped TD pass by Dwayne Bowe and a fumble by Jamal Charles and I think the Chiefs would have stayed unbeaten. Watch out for the Chiefs, they are back.
11. Houston Texans: The Texans have showed they have the talent on their team, to beat anybody; they continue to slipup and not be able to finish a game. This is mainly because of their 32nd ranked pass defense, if the Texans want to challenge the Colts they will have to improve in that area.
12. New York Giants: The Giants are a few games away from jumping up the Rankings, but I think they should say here till they prove this is not just a fluke.
13. San Diego Chargers: The Chargers are a couple of good special teams plays away from being undefeated. They have given up a special teams touchdown in each of their games this season, and they are 2-3, they need to improve their if they want to keep the division.
14. Tennessee Titans: The Titans got back on track in Dallas, after a bad stretch, but VY really needs to be more of an impact on a consistent basis if they want to make the playoffs.
15. Washington Redskins: They may be winning, but it is by the skin of their teeth. If this team wants a playoff appearance they need to win some games on their own and not just off of other teams’ mistakes.
16. Philadelphia Eagles: They need to find who is going to be QB and hope he won’t get hurt. I think this is a good Eagles team, but they don’t have the same depth chart from week to week and that will hurt a teams rhythm.
17. Miami Dolphins: Special teams are killing them, but their defense has improved big time.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Don’t ask me how the Buc’s are doing it, but their winning.
19. Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys are still in my opinion the most talented team in the NFL, but they have the least spirit in the NFL.
20. Cincinnati Bengals: They have the same problem as the Cowboys and that is lack of spirit, they need to get this show on the road if they won’t to make the playoffs
21. Minnesota Vikings: This team is in the same category as the last two and that is they are very talented but the little mistakes are killing them. If you ask me personally, I think this team without Favre is better then this team with him.
22. Denver Broncos: If they could only have Elis Dummervil back and have a halfway descent running game, this team would be in the playoffs easily
23. Jacksonville Jaguars: The Jaguars need to stop making the little mistakes and they would be a halfway descent team.
24. Oakland Raiders: So now who do you start? Jason Campbell or Bruce Gradkowski? With their running defense being as bad as it is and their pass defense getting worse, this team is in for another 5 win season.
25. Arizona Cardinals: Well, Max Hall is playing descent football and this defense showed up against the Saints.
26. Seattle Seahawks: They have won with fluke plays and they need to get sharper on both sides of the ball.
27. St. Louis Rams: Sam Bradford is looking REALLY special and the defense is starting to come around slowly but surly.
28. Detroit Lions: They had a nice win against the Rams, but the Rams are the Rams and they need to have better QB play, since the defense is doing so well.
29. Cleveland Browns: If they start Colt McCoy against the Steelers he will be totally killed and he won’t be able to recover.
30. San Francisco 49ers: This team is the best in the NFC West, but they look like they don’t know what their doing.
31. Carolina Panthers: The Panthers can only hope the season ends soon.
32. Buffalo Bills: Well, at lease they have descent QB play from the Ivy League QB.